We have created an exclusive list of 2020 five best e-commerce WordPress themes that are not only equipped with powerful features but also are pixel perfect with their aesthetically pleasing designs.
These themes can be customized for any type of product and help in creating exceptional online stores.
We live in the age of online shopping. And retailers and companies have realized the importance of having online stores.
Nowadays the focus is on digital platforms due to the customers’ demand, the ease, and convenience of online stores. Websites have become a crucial place for sales since the rise of digital marketing.
While the major retailers can afford to hire teams and establish infrastructure for the online stores, which is not feasible or possible for the small scale sellers and companies. In a situation like this WordPress is the savior for such sellers.
There are countless WordPress themes available that have eCommerce as their point of focus. These themes are budget-friendly, versatile and easy to work with.
The right theme a non-technical person can easily set up an eCommerce website that will stand out in the crowd of online stores, effortlessly.
Also may interest you:
1. Shopkeeper Theme
Shopkeeper is at the top of the WordPress eCommerce theme game. It is the complete package in terms of features and design.
Its versatile nature makes it perfect for creating online stores, portraying portfolios and even maintaining a corporate landing page.
The theme is fully designed responsive and displays beautifully on every screen size. It is extremely flexible and customizable as well.
There many pre-defined layout templates, design elements, and powerful advanced theme options panel that make Shopkeeper awfully easy to use the theme.
Shopkeeper comes with Visual Composer plugin which gives the developer drag and drop functionality for creating pages and posts with front end editor.
The design flexibility of Shopkeeper is commendable. There are unlimited options for header styles, layouts, blog post styles, buttons, colors, and fonts.
There are more than 730 icons that can be used for products. You can have products, downloadable products, and even catalog display settings.
Classic pagination, load more button and infinite scrolling is also available. You can activate features like wish list thanks to Shopkeeper’s YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin.
Top rated products, best-selling products, and products on sale are part of this theme’s charm. It uses the Slider Revolution plugin which helps in creating sliders that have a wow impact on customers.
Google maps can be activated for user-specific locations. Shopkeeper has banner specific areas as well which make earning through search engine advertising and affiliate marketing a piece of cake.
The theme has the options for adding progress bars, pie charts and even animated counters. You can add an expandable frequently asked question element and review tabs for products.
You can link your site with all your social media profiles and avail social sharing features. Shopkeeper is one of the fastest themes available in the market with high-speed page loading with a dedicated support team and timely updates.
2. Divi Theme
Divi is a power-packed WordPress theme that has high-end design aesthetics, a clean structure, and countless features;
- Quite lightweight with high page speed and is retina ready responsive.
- A multipurpose theme that can be used for eCommerce websites of small and large scales, personal or corporate portfolio sites, etc.
- A website with a comprehensive list of functionalities.
- Has full-width sliders, one-page layouts, attractive icons, customizable typography and dozens of carefully crafted templates.
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce and is a sleek theme with wonderful design layouts and sophisticated demos.
- Comes with the Divi Builder which is a drag and drop page builder with the point and click editing feature.
Divi’s theme options control panel comes with a user-friendly clean interface and extensive options such as social media integration, search engine optimization, global settings for layouts and navigation of the website.
The theme comes with 40 content modules with more than 20 settings which can be added on any page. These modules include call to action buttons, countdown timers, pricing tables, contact forms, testimonials, audio, and video players, sliders and counters, etc.
Another amazing feature of this theme is Divi Leads which is a powerful A/B testing system. This allows the user to determine which content type attracts more visitors and in turn generate more leads.
You can also measure the analytics provided by this feature and tweak your site according to the results for optimum response.
3. Merchandiser Theme
If you are looking for clean and chic multipurpose WordPress e-commerce themes, then Merchandiser theme is for you.
Merchandiser is based on the concept of minimal design yielding an overall lightweight theme. The simple yet intuitive theme provides focus on the products.
There are multiple catalog options, different chic layouts and stylish galleries for displaying products in a modish manner.
- A responsive theme that builds seamless sites with contemporary appeal.
- An easy to use theme with visual composer and live customizer support which allows anyone to build a website without prior coding knowledge.
- Comes with a child theme. You can easily incorporate elements such as sliders, product promos and even side by side images without any hassle.
- Also, comes with an ample variety of page templates along with attractive demos.
- Countless homepage styles, shop layouts, product pages, header choices, fonts, styling options and colors.
- Has advanced features like Off-Canvas shopping cart and quick view which makes this theme mobile and user-friendly.
- Caters social media integration and multiple browsing options and has a lovely widgetized search feature.
The theme is coded on best practices and is quite efficient!
4. TheGem Theme
TheGem is a splendid multipurpose WordPress theme that joins creativity and innovation with the result of being an uberly attractive and feature-loaded website creating the platform.
- The originality of this theme’s design makes it a must-have for modern sites.
- Comes with 40+ stylish demos suitable for corporate and personal portfolios, creative agency sites, online shops, and photography blogs.
- This theme is performance-focused which means it has high speed and is super lightweight.
- Has a search engine optimized code with an on-page SEO option as well.
- Designed responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Easily customizable and has its own theme customization admin panel.
- Has unlimited page layouts, sidebars, fonts and colors, 20+ gallery layouts, 14 blog styles, 60+ design elements, 500+ customizable font icons, and different navigation styles.
- Has seven post types that include news, portfolios, quick finders, clients, galleries, teams and testimonials.
- Comes with premium interactive sliders that can make your products look amazing and two mega menu styles with full customization available.
- The video and parallax sections add a creative flair to TheGems’s appearance.
- Fully compatible with famous plugins like WooCommerce, MailChimp, Yoast, Contact Form 7, etc.
- Multilingual, can be translated into any language and supports RTL languages.
5. Kalium Theme
Kalium is a perfect theme for creative professionals.
- Used for making personal blogs, portfolios and online stores.
- Has a minimalistic approach towards design with white spaces that make the visitors focus on the content.
- A practical theme that can be set up without any trouble.
- Comes with twelve brilliant demos that can be installed with a single click, rich theme options that make customization easy and drag & drop page builder, Visual Composer, for swift creation of posts and pages.
- Also, supports shortcodes which makes the addition of complex elements swift and easy.
- Has a high-quality code that can be easily edited.
Kalium has two mind-blowing sliders i.e. Revolution Slider and layer slider. You can create amazing slideshows, galleries and content sliders with customizable transitions and animation settings.
It has the niftiest font management library with 4000+ fonts available. There are 30+ portfolio types, 18+ custom widgets, 3 blog styles, 4 menus, 3 button designs and custom skin generator in this theme.
The theme also has templates like search page, 404 pages, maintenance mode page, coming soon page and many more.
- Has elements like accordions, tabs, endless pagination, product carousel, and alert messages.
- Caters to the digital marketing aspect and has social media integration along with social sharing.
- Fully compatible with the WPML plugin. It is a multilingual theme and is RTL ready.
- Has page speed optimization accommodated by incorporating features such as lazy loading and image optimization
- SEO optimized, well documented with a great support system and has extra panache with features like AJAX mini cart, Dribbble gallery element, and striking hover effects.
The theme also comes with 30+ PSDs on the basis of which pages were made.
All five themes mentioned above are the best in the market at the moment. They all have amazing features and fantastic designs with the purpose of providing a wonderful online shopping experience for the users. You can create jaw-dropping e-commerce websites with premium features via these multipurpose themes without any help!